Friday, September 28, 2012

hello everyone!

I love saying hello and knowing that probably for a while I won’t have any readers! :-) but here’s the deal… I have so many creative juices flowing in my little head that I can’t keep them all together! I want to do so much more than our puny nap time will allow! And at night, I just want to veg on the computer while watching TV with my husband! So it would make me feel super if I could pass on some tutorials as I come up with ideas, and hopefully others can benefit from my creativity! Right now I have made my little doodle’s cloth diapers, some PJ’s, some pants, sleep sacks, and even some crochet rattles. I am something of an oddball, so my parenting keeps changing and adjusting and I act like a parent from California more than the midwestern girl that I am. While a lot of my friends are spending beaucoup bucks on disposables, I sewed all of my baby’s diapers from garage sales and Joann’s coupon goods! While all of my friends are not even thinking of potty training until they are 2-3, my little one is already keeping her mommy made diapers dry most of the time and putting the goods in the potty. As the screwball that I am, I need to be crafty and creative, because lets face it, doing EC(infant pottying) is not a lifestyle here yet, and in the cold I need to make some gear that will keep my sweet pea warm! One piece pajama’s just won’t do! Also, staying at home means I need to make some money with my crafts, so I do pottery and sew to sell to some local folks who support me by liking the stuff I make and giving me money to take that stuff home with them! So as I work, I hope to make a lot of you smile, laugh at my crazy tendencies, (just don’t call me crazy! lol!) and give you the crafty bug! Let me get some pictures as I go and hopefully my first tut will be up soon! Here’s to long naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment